Reporting into the Sales Director, the National Account Manager will be working for one of the Europe’s leading manufacturers of snacking products. Due a recent internal promotion, this business is now recruiting for a National Account Manager to join their team, managing the Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Morrison’s accounts.
As a National Account Manager you will take full responsibility for the Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Morrison’s accounts. You will operate at a strategic level and be capable of identifying and then taking advantage of the numerous opportunities that exist within this account.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Managing the agreed customer accounts with full P&L responsibility.
- Selling group products (branded and own label) at an agreed price.
- Controlling cash collection/payment within agreed terms.
- Recommending strategic direction to the Sales Director, whilst also ensuring systematic implementation.
- Identifying product and customer based opportunities.
- Maintaining accurate production forecasts.
- Working alongside marketing colleagues in providing detailed category solutions.
- Managing promotional activity, and analysing the results.
To be considered for this role, you shall be expected to have at least 3 years Account Management experience working with the Grocery Multiples. In addition to this you will also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and a strong understanding of the distribution and marketing principles. A degree is preferable, however not essential, and finally, you must be a driven and dynamic individual with a proven track record of growing and developing grocery business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful and reputable healthy snacking manufacturer. For the exceptional National Account Manager, this opportunity can offer great prospects for career progression in a hardworking and open culture.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.