At Clear Edge we recognise that our success is down to our fantastic people. As such, we are always looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join our growing team. We have opportunities for new and experienced Consultants. Previous recruitment or sales experience is beneficial but not essential. Key requirements are a hard work ethic, excellent communication skills, an ability to quickly build rapport and form relationships, and strong organisation skills.
Grow with us:
We have a dedicated in-house Training & Development manager, who will support you on your journey and help you reach your career goal
- Learn from experienced recruiters
- Become a true expert in a specialist vertical market
- Work with some of the world’s leading global brands
- Determine your personality type through colour profiling
- Hands on learning with situational and shadowing exercises
- Bespoke learning approaches – learn in a way that best suits you
Be Rewarded for Your Success:
We empower our people to be successful and reward them for their hard work. We give you the opportunity to reach and exceed your goals both financially and personally.
- High earning potential with a no threshold commission structure and bonuses
- Quarterly 100% club
- The opportunity to join our elite £200,000 club with a wealth of benefits
- Amazing overseas and day incentives
Feel-Good Company Culture:
We take pride in creating an open and friendly place to work by establishing a feel-good culture built on the hard work and success of all who work here.
- Fun, relaxed and motivational environment
- Break out area: Games, Table Tennis & Football, Weekly Beer Fridge and a PS4
- Free Parking
- Free Tea and Coffee and weekly fruit basket
- Regular fundraising activities for our annual charity
For more information on our values, our office and what we offer, view our presentation “Develop your career as a Consultant at Clear Edge“.
Read what our existing team members have to say
I previously worked in Digital Marketing, before moving in to the world of recruitment, where I have spent the last two years. I began my career at Clear Edge at the end of last year, receiving fantastic in-house training, which has given me all the tools I need to help support our Digital & Ecommerce Division with talent resourcing. Having the ability to specialise in a market really allows me to grow and develop my skillset and become a true expert in that sector, which is part of what makes this job so rewarding and interesting.
I have worked at Clear Edge for 3 years now, specialising in recruitment with both drinks suppliers and distributors as well as free from and health foods. Having worked within the industry previously, I have the opportunity to utilise my industry experience and excellent network of contacts. As the business continues to grow, there are great opportunities for career development both for myself and anyone joining the company.
I have worked for Clear Edge now for over 8 years and progressed through from Business Consultant to Business Manager. Tom and Terry have given me the freedom and tools to build my own market within the food industry. I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds at Clear Edge.