At Clear Edge we recognise that our success is down to our fantastic people. As such, we are always looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join our growing team. We have opportunities for new and experienced Consultants. Previous recruitment or sales experience is beneficial but not essential. Key requirements are a hard work ethic, excellent communication skills, an ability to quickly build rapport and form relationships, and strong organisational skills.
Grow with us:
We have a dedicated in-house Training & Development manager, who will support you on your journey and help you reach your career goals.
- Clear and defined career paths
- If you’re new to recruitment – 2 weeks full
induction with 6 months on-going training
- Hands on learning with situational and shadowing exercises
- Continuous on the job learning from experienced recruiters
- Determine your personality type through colour profiling
- Bespoke learning approaches – learn in a way that best suits you!
- Become a true expert in a vertical market
- Work with some of the world’s leading global brands
Be Rewarded for Your Success:
We empower our people to be successful and reward them for their hard work. We give you the opportunity to reach and exceed your goals both financially and personally.
- A clear and transparent salary structure
- High earning potential with exceptional commission & uncapped bonus
- Additional holidays for achieving targets
- Quarterly 100% club lunches
- Amazing overseas and day trip incentives
Feel-Good Company Culture:
We take pride in creating an open and friendly place to work by establishing a feel-good culture built on the hard work and success of all who work here.
- Fun, relaxed and motivational environment
- Additional holidays for loyalty and career progression and you get your birthday off!
- 2 hour lunch for exercise or activity up to twice a
- Opportunity to work from either our Leeds or Malta offices
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world
for 2 weeks of the year
- £250 annual allowance to spend on personal
- Time off for volunteering or charity work
- Hybrid working
- Access to 24 hour telephone counselling service
- Free Parking
- Regular fundraising activities for our annual charity
To find out more about working at Clear Edge and to view our career paths and all our benefits, download our brochure “Recruitment: The Clear Edge Way”.
Read what our team members have to say
I joined Clear Edge as a graduate straight from university and it’s been great! The level of support from my manager and our in-house trainer has been excellent throughout, particularly when I was first starting out. If you put in the work, you are well rewarded and the office is relaxed, fun and friendly.
Moving from the UK to Malta for work was an amazing opportunity and that once in a lifetime experience I couldn’t pass by. Clear Edge provided me with all the resources to help me settle into my new life, helping me get the paperwork sorted and even helping to find a place to live. It has been an incredible experience and I get to see the sunshine (most days!).
I have worked at Clear Edge for 5 years now, specialising in recruitment within the drinks market. Having worked within the industry previously, I have the opportunity to utilise my experience and excellent network of contacts. As the business continues to grow, there are great opportunities for career development both for myself and anyone joining the company.
I work in the administration team and from day one I have been encouraged to develop my skillset and given the help and support to do so. This has enabled me to progress in my role and take on new projects, most recently the implementation of our new CRM system. It’s an exciting place to work and no two days are the same!
I have worked for Clear Edge for over 10 years and progressed through from Business Consultant to Divisional Manager. Tom and Terry have supported me throughout and given me the freedom and tools to build my own market within the food industry. I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds at Clear Edge.