Affiliate Manager Germany – iGaming
Affiliate Manager – Sports Betting & iGaming
Malta or Germany
Excellent salary and benefits
We are currently supporting one of the iGaming industry’s fastest growing and most successful B2C operators, as they look to hire an Affiliate Manager, to focus on the German Market.
This hugely ambitious business has grown to over 2,000 people since their launch just over 10 years ago. Today they operate in 13 regulated markets globally, covering Europe, LATAM and Africa. By 2026 the strategy is to be present in 26 regulated markets. The company offers an award-winning product, and also provides an incredible working environment for their employees, boasting certified top employer status in 3 countries. With an excellent benefits package and amazing culture, there really isn’t a better place to take your career to the next level.
As an Affiliate Manager for Germany, you will join a vibrant and energetic team of 15 passionate affiliate marketers. Your combined skills in affiliate marketing, media buying, and business development play a pivotal role in the growth of our client. Specifically, your responsibilities will include managing the network of affiliates and publishers in Germany. You will be creating and implementing the agreed-upon strategy with the country manager and the marketing team, while also making recommendations on campaign approaches and maximizing results. As a member of the broader marketing team, you will be also working closely with internal and external stakeholders to support and execute campaigns that combine creative briefs with data-driven decisions.
- Acquire new partners (negotiations & deal optimization)
- Identify new channels of acquisition, build business cases and execute campaigns
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly business reporting for the market
- Implement promotional campaigns and Growth Strategies
- Responsible for Performance Monitoring & Reporting (heavy business KPIs reporting & presentation)
- Provide proactive account management by providing solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods to increase revenue through copywriting techniques, promotional channels and unique marketing tactics
- Manage our Ad-serving & Campaign-tracking platform
- Monetize partnerships with major affiliates and publishers
- Manage affiliate platform CRM & budget allocation, including commissions and budget spend
- Create and implement bonus incentive schemes for affiliates
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliates
- Provide training and support in regard to the ad-serving platform
- Identify opportunities for ad-hoc activations and growth tactics
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have a proven record in the German iGaming market. This experience should be in an Affiliate Manager position, or a similar role. You must also be fluent in German language.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Management or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in Affiliate marketing or a relevant role (past experience in the iGaming / Sports / Casino industry is a plus)
- Minimum of 1 year of proven experience in German iGaming market with in-depth knowledge of the local legislation and its competitors.
- Based in Germany or Malta
- Native proficiency in German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Very strong numeracy skills with an advanced understanding of cost control
- Excellent sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Advanced usage of Excel and Google Sheets as the preferred tool for making data driven decisions
- In-depth understanding of commercial models and local market needs
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work on tight deadlines
- Fast learner and effective collaborator within a team
- Ability to make business decisions based on data
- Excellent understanding of brand awareness and growth strategies
Excited about the prospect of joining one of the iGaming industry’s most exciting and fast growing businesses? Then what are you waiting for, submit your application today!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business. We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Affiliate Manager
- Sector: iGaming
- Salary: Highly competitive plus excellent bonus & benefits
- Company: Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd
- Job Reference:
- Location: Malta or Germany