Back to my search
Frontend Game Developer
Frontend Game Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Malta (Sliema) or Paderborn (Germany) – (Hybrid working)
Salary – Competitive Package
Clear Edge are proud to be working with an ambitious company in the iGaming industry that are seeking an experienced Frontend Games Developer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Focussing on the development of interactive dynamic applications for the frontend of their innovative B2B online games.
- Being a crucial interface to the backend developers and the product team and acting as a know-how carrier in your area for deciding on the used technologies and the software architecture.
- Focussing on a great user experience, designing and developing customized game interfaces as well as user-friendly interfaces.
- Supervising the implementation of new interface features and taking care of testing and debugging according to the client’s specifications and your own ideas.
- Being actively involved in the overall product and platform development and play a special role in defining the look and functionality of new applications and uses.
Qualifications and Experience desired:
- Several years of experience in frontend web development, services and conception of modern user-friendly user interfaces as well as responsive designs for websites and web applications
- IT related Degree is highly appreciated
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with WebGL and related libraries (eg. CreateJs, PixiJs)
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
What to expect:
- Start-up mentality in an innovative product development combined with the advantages of an internationally active group of companies
- Safe employer with economic stability
- Open and friendly corporate culture and communication at eye level
- Modern workplace equipment
- Flexible working time models and home office arrangement
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Opportunity to participate in decision-making process when onboarding new technologies and processes
- Permanent employment contract, competitive salary and good social benefits
For more information on the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively apply today for a call back.
- Role: Frontend Game Developer
- Sector: iGaming
- Salary: Salary – Competitive Package
- Job Reference: HD015164CE
- Location: Malta (Sliema) or Paderborn (Germany) - (Hybrid working)