Head of Technology & Networking
Head of Technology & Networking
Excellent Salary, plus company car and 30 days’ vacation
North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
If you are a proven strategic leader experienced in Technology and Networking infrastructure and have a background in working for a multi-site organisation, for example a retail chain or hospitality business, then we want to hear from you.
Our client is a leading operator of entertainment venues, with 8 sites across Germany, primarily within North Rhine-Westphalia and Saxony-Anhalt. This business is part of a major international group, that collectively employs 15,000 people and as a result this opportunity can offer you significant long term career opportunities, along with a stable and solid environment. Our client is the market leader in their sector in terms of quality and is continuing to grow and thrive as a result. Further expansion is planned, with new venues planned to open. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Technology and Networking, with the responsibility to strategically manage this department.
This is a senior position, reporting to the Managing Director. You will lead a department of approximately 25 people in total, with 2 direct reports. The department is largely made up of technicians spread across the venues who are responsible for hardware and systems maintenance. Key responsibilities include:
- You are responsible for the establishment, development, control and strategic orientation of the technology and networking areas in all venues in Germany.
- Particular focus on supporting the facilities and systems necessary for operations (machine networking, video surveillance, etc.).
- You are also responsible for maintaining proper operations regarding technical and IT aspects.
- To measure success based on defined KPIs, you report directly to management using uniform and continuous reporting.
- You will also provide support with projects or take on sub-projects, particularly to expand the existing business area.
- Budget planning and responsibility for systems and hardware of the equipment and the accompanying systems also lies in your area of support.
- Provide dynamic leadership to the people within your department.
- Take a strategic approach, personally looking for more strategic long term solutions that solve the route cause of any issues, whilst delegating day to day fixes to appropriate team members
- Proven senior leadership in an IT Infrastructure and Networking management role.
- Experience in multi-venue businesses, examples could be technically advanced retail and / or hospitality companies.
- Successfully completed vocational training or preferably a degree in IT or technology as well as relevant professional experience in a management position.
- Strong knowledge in servers, networking, and back-office management systems.
- Strong ability in identifying and solving technical and organizational problems.
- Excellent in people leadership.
- Good English knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexibility, independent work, customer-oriented way of working, friendly charismatic and solution-oriented thinking and acting.
If you meet the requirements above and are excited about the prospect of joining this fantastic organisation, then please apply by submitting your CV today.
- Role: Head of Technology & Networking
- Sector: Land Based Casino
- Salary: Excellent salary, plus company car and 30 days' vacation
- Company: Clear Edge International Search & Selection Ltd
- Job Reference:
- Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany