Office Based – Malta
Our client is a digital marketing agency that specialize in planning, implementing, and optimizing the marketing and acquisition strategy of online gambling operators in the USA. With years of digital-marketing strategy experience, extensive in-house media buying capacities, mobile advertising expertise they provide operators with a tailor-made marketing strategy to suit their needs!
They are looking for an Analytical Media Buyer to join their Malta office!
You will be responsible for the implementation, daily maintenance, and optimization of paid advertising campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
- Building, launching and daily management of a variety of digital media campaigns (PPC,CPM,CPA,CPL) for desktop and mobile channels
- Proactively optimizing campaigns through testing, analysing and targeting
- Managing budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results
- Compiling reports and performing daily analysis to determine campaign effectiveness
- Monitoring campaign KPIs to ensure objectives are met and align with overall strategy
- Identifying and investigating trends, issues and opportunities
- Work closely with the Director of Media Buying to drive growth through paid channels.
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to insure clear communication and effective workflow
- Constantly learn about, and stay current on new channels, software and best practises
- Actively seek opportunities to expand use of paid media advertising
- Relevant marketing or tech degree or certificate preferred
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with at least one of these digital marketing platforms: Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter ,Snapchat or any PDP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel ,PI ,Google analytics and an aptitude for data
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Experience with Google UAC
- Past digital marketing experience is a must
What they offer:
- Fun working environment, where everyone contributes to each others success
- Work with an international team of talented colleagues
- Professional Growth opportunities and on the job training from mentors
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness package
- Fun team events
- Daily on-site lunch provided
If this is of interest, please apply now!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business.
We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Media Buyer
- Sector: iGaming
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Job Reference: RH15349CE
- Location: Malta