Product Compliance Manager
Product Compliant Manager – B2B
Location: Gibraltar (Hybrid working)
Salary – Competitive Package
Clear Edge are proud to be working with a market leading B2B iGaming company recruiting for a Product Compliant Manager to join the company on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance you will be responsible for:
- Managing gaming certification projects from end to end across all product verticals to ensure that all gaming products including Slots, Live Casino, Bingo, Virtual sports, and Sport Betting are fully compliant in all relevant jurisdictions, and that all internal and external deadlines are consistently met.
- Working closely with product teams to complete regulatory audits within deadlines.
- Managing jurisdiction specific certification/ regulatory approval processes.
- Managing our internal and external product compliance documentation, repositories, and databases.
- Contributing to creating and maintaining regulatory requirement matrixes for all relevant jurisdictions.
- Monitoring regulatory (gaming/ technical) developments in existing jurisdictions and communicate changes clearly to tech/ product and commercial teams in a clear and timely manner.
- New markets – creating technical requirement packs for tech/ product and commercial teams in preparation for new market entry.
- Conducting pre-audit compliance assessments of all new gaming products/ features against the relevant regulatory requirements.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a hands on approach to the way they work, this is a great fit for those with previous Project Management experience alongside managing a team who would like a fresh start in a new company.
Ideally you will have:
- Solid past experience working within the iGaming industry.
- Proven past experience working within Regulated markets (Ideally the UK, Spain or Italy).
- Project Management experience, leading and/or forming successful teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive working attitude and a hands on, can do approach to work.
If the above sounds of interest to you then do not hesitate and apply today. For any more information on the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Role: Product Compliance Manager
- Sector: iGaming
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Reference: HD014995CE
- Location: Gibraltar (Hybrid working)