Project Manager – iGaming (construction)
Project Manager – North America (iGaming)
Location: Michigan: Detroit/Southfield/Grand Rapids
Clear Edge has partnered with one of the largest iGaming software providers globally to support them with their property and studio roll out in the USA. The company is publicly-listed, employs over 18,000 and delivered phenomenal financial results last year. Owing to this growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager (construction portfolio) to join their Team in Michigan.
As a Project Manager within the Project Management Office, you will play a pivotal role in efficiently executing cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope, budget, and timelines. These projects primarily focus on the development of existing properties as well as the establishment of new ones.
You will be responsible for managing complex projects, overseeing diverse teams, significant budgets, and varying timelines. The role demands independent work while ensuring alignment with concurrent projects within the department.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Ensure quality assurance for project deliverables
- Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders
- Coordinate communication with third-party entities involved in the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical/Business/Engineering field
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Previous experience in construction project management is advantageous
- PMP, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administration skills, including managing project artifacts and traceability
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Competence in leading cross-departmental teams and projects
If you are a proactive and adaptable individual with a passion for managing diverse projects in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply. This is a great opportunity to work in a high-growth company with exceptional career opportunities.
- Role: Project Manager - iGaming (construction)
- Sector: B2B Casino
- Salary: $Competitive
- Company: Clear Edge
- Job Reference: TF015530
- Location: Detroit, Michigan