Senior Recruitment Consultant – iGaming / Tech
We are recruiting for a Senior Business Consultant to join our iGaming team, focusing on Tech roles in both the UK and internationally.
Clear Edge is a vibrant and dynamic executive search business that will offer you the platform to really accelerate your career in recruitment. With a focus on mid to senior level positions, including c-level, we operate three brands aimed at different sectors: Clear Edge Consumer, Clear Edge iGaming, and Clear Edge Technology.
Operating from offices in Leeds and Malta, Clear Edge recruit both in the UK and internationally. We offer a multi-functional model, meaning we can take care of all of our client’s recruitment needs.
Clear Edge offers a diverse culture which is both fun and rewarding. We firmly believe in investing in our people, which includes extensive training & development, both inhouse and externally. We frequently socialise together and hold regular team building events. In addition, our employees often benefit from achieving company incentives, with rewards including company-wide city breaks, and luxury goods for high performing individuals.
Our commission and bonus schemes are some of the best in the industry, and we offer a hybrid working model where you will split your time each week between home and office. In essence, we will offer you autonomy in a fun and relaxed environment.
As part of our iGaming team and focusing on Tech roles, you will work with both UK and international clients. The role will be a blend of winning your own customers and supporting our existing clients with their IT and Tech recruitment needs.
You will work on a variety of roles including Software Development, Software Design & Architecture, DevOps & Engineering amongst others. This will include roles from mid-level all the way up to Head Of, Director and C-level.
Building on our already strong reputation in this space, you will attend international trade shows to aid in business development. To help you succeed you will be supported by LinkedIn Recruiter, a state-of-the-art CRM, data scraping tools, and a Delivery Consultant who works exclusively for the team.
- New business development
- Account management
- Attending industry trade events both in the UK and overseas
- Candidate interviewing (face to face, Skype, telephone)
- Advert copy writing
- Mentoring junior team members
The earning potential within this opportunity is very high, as are the career development opportunities, where progression to becoming a Team Manager is a realistic prospect.
We are looking for mid to senior recruitment consultants with proven success within the Tech / IT sector. We are looking to attract people who are professional, intelligent, highly driven and have a track record of success. iGaming industry experience isn’t required, as we can help you learn this aspect. Of more importance is the right attitude and the willingness to challenge yourself. If you feel you are ready for the next step in your recruitment career, then we would love to hear from you.
Key requirements include:
- Proven success in IT / Tech recruitment
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious and goal driven
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Engaging personality and ability to build rapport
- Professional and highly credible
- Strong business acumen
- Team player
What You Get
We provide excellent rewards and benefits, including:
- A clear and transparent salary structure
- High earning potential with exceptional commission & uncapped bonus
- Amazing overseas and day trip incentives
- Quarterly 100% club lunches
- Additional holidays for performance, loyalty and career progression and you get your birthday off!
- 2 hour lunch for exercise or activity up to twice a week
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 2 weeks of the year
- £250 annual allowance to spend on personal development
- Time off for volunteering or charity work
- Access to 24 hour telephone counselling service
- Hybrid working
If you are hungry for success, want to join a growing business where you can earn a great living, and really progress your career then please apply today.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business.
We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant – Tech / IT
- Sector: iGaming
- Salary: Excellent salary, commission, and benefits
- Company: Clear Edge Search & Selection
- Job Reference:
- Location: Leeds or Malta / Hybrid Working