Chief Technical Officer
Chief Technical Officer
€180,000 – €220,000 per annum + Bonus + Equity Options
Location – Helsinki or London
As the world’s leading company to operate an autonomous, all-electric freight vehicle on a commercial basis, this company is shifting into full gear of scaling the tech operation. They are now looking for an ambitious, charismatic, and quick-thinking CTO to help them scale and drive the change. You’ll have the resources, and a great team, to back you.
Key Responsibilities as a CTO:
- Being responsible for the technology architecture of an organisation.
- Developing, tracking and controlling the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Running the team of IT engineers within the organisation.
- Using technology to improve on the products that the company has to offer.
- Assisting other departments in using technology effectively
- Researching any new technologies that may potentially increase our company’s competitive advantage
- Focussing technology on external customers.
- Liaising and collaborating with suppliers of technical solutions to enhance product range and customer relations.
- Ensuring that product architecture supports the priorities of the business.
- Monitoring web analytics and making recommendations that align with business goals
- Building processes for data protection and quality assurance
- Making executive decisions regarding our company’s technological needs
- Working closely with Finance Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Developing and implementing all of our internal communication systems, including email and messaging
Skills we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge of software platforms, ADAS, Linux and C++
- Previous experience in building and quickly scaling tech organizations
- Thrives in fast-moving and agile environments
- Works barrier-free in several geographical markets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage their own projects, and allocate their time according to business objectives
- Outstanding IT skills, including and most importantly MS Excel to an advanced level
- Role: Chief Technical Officer
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: €180,000 - €220,000 per annum + Bonus + Equity Options
- Job Reference: JR006758CE
- Location: Helsinki or London