Robotics Software Developer
Calling all robotics software developers in Germany.
I am looking for someone to join my client who is a robotics startup looking to recruit a software developer work on SLAM and Perception. It would be your role to enhance and optimise existing software, conceptualise, and implement new algorithms and the evaluation and testing of said software.
It is very important to my client that they hire someone with the correct working attitude to help grow this already fast-growing startup but the skills which are allow required are:
- Master’s degree in either Robotics Automation or Computer Science (similar fields would also be applicable)
- Great experience in C++ and Linux with experience in ROS would be a bonus.
- Previous experience with either Localisation, SLAM, Object detection or sensor data filtering
- Someone who is highly motivated and eager to learn.
What is offered?
- The chance to join a fast-growing startup and have a real chance to help in their growth.
- An annual training budget allowing you to choose how you develop.
- The chance to join a highly motivated but also friendly team.
- Ability to choose where and when you work.
- Salary around €75,000 to €100,000 dependant on experience
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to apply, then please submit your CV, or for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Role: Robotics Software Developer
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: Salary around €75,000 to €100,000 dependant on experience
- Job Reference:
- Location: Germany