Vice President of Finance
Vice President of Finance
$200,000, Bonus, Executive Benefits and Equity Options
As one of the most innovative, SaaS focussed Private Equity companies based in New York, with over $2bn currently under management this firm has grown exponentially over the past 4 years, investing within some of the leading SaaS Software firms across AI, Autonomous Driving and User Interfaces.
As part of a new, visionary private equity firm you will be responsible for have complete autonomous control of the finance and asset function. Although you will be responsible for managing a small team initially, their will be a requirement to grow this team across the next 9 months as part of a groupwide growth initiative. This role is a remote based role, however you would be required to attend regular Board Meetings and travel across the US is expected.
- Supporting the CEO and the leadership team and taking responsibility financial function, ensuring strong systems, controls and processes are in place for scalable growth.
- The ability to inspire others with exemplary leadership, mentorship, enthusiasm, and passion for the business and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Asset management functions of the organization.
- Executive management – Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Financial Management: Planning Analysis, and Forecasting Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders Treasury & Cash Management Corporate Accounting and Administration Plan and perform risk management duties.
- Analyse and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments Plan, implement and manage investment strategies Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- MA or equivalent in Finance, CPA and/or MBA a plus ACCA/CIMA Qualified At least ten years of experience as VP of Finance or equivalent, preferably in creative, media, or advertising, with revenue of at least $100 million.
- Previous experience of working for a SaaS organization Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills Hands-on experience with financial management software.
If you would like to have a further conversation regarding this position or discuss possible SAP opportunities, please contact me directly on Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business.
We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Vice President of Finance
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: $200,000, Bonus, Executive Benefits and Equity Options
- Job Reference: JR15297CE
- Location: New York