Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Sales
€180,000 p.a + Benefits
As one of the most innovative, SaaS Software companies based in Finland, specialise in R&D projects providing UI and UX Software into all the leading OEM’s and car manufacturing companies globally.
Key Responsibilities as an Account Executive
- Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development, and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision-makers
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, etc..
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
Expertise & skills
- Negotiator: Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations and settles differences with diplomacy.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish!
- Planner: Accurately scopes out tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals and measures performance
- Excellent Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of presentation settings and commands attention
- Understands Customers: Understands the client in terms of what they value and how to motivate them.
- Successful software sales experience
- Ability and desire to hit and overachieve quotas
- Experience in selling via the web and in-person
- Familiarity with the SaaS value proposition
If you would like to have a further conversation regarding this position, please contact me directly on Jonathan.email@example.com.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business.
We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Vice President of Sales
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: €180,000 p.a + Benefits
- Job Reference: JR15110CE
- Location: Finland