Up to £45,000 plus benefits and bonus
Stevenage – Hybrid
My client is a rapidly expanding food company focused on delivering the highest quality of products and service to their growing customer base. Specialists within the horticulture and fresh produce categories, they have experienced significant growth in the last 5 years, supplying key customers within the UK retail industry.
Most recently our client has made significant investments and as a result, the business is looking for bright, articulate, and ambitious Account Manager to join their highly driven commercial division.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving profitable business growth and development into the retail channel.
Day to day duties will include:
- Responsible for the day to day commercial management of set retail accounts
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business and to develop strong relationships with the buying team
- To deliver robust sales data and KPI analysis, communicating the findings to the wider team
- P&L responsibility for set accounts, ensuring accurate forecasting and delivery of budget
Further career development is certainly possible following success in this role.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience dealing with top 4, 2nd tier or discounter retail accounts within the Chilled or Fresh Produce sectors. You must be determined and enthusiast with strong influencing and organisational skills. Have great knowledge of the retail market and trends including competitors and product ranges. A lateral and creative thinker who can take an analytical approach.
This is an exceptional commercial development opportunity. If you do have the relevant experience outlined above and would like to apply, please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Role: Account Manager
- Sector: Food
- Salary: Up to £45,000 plus benefits and bonus
- Job Reference: JB007297CE
- Location: Stevenage - Hybrid