Brand Manager – Health & Personal Care
c£40,000 dependant on experience + Benefits
As a market leading health and beauty company, this business owns a number of brands across the vitamin, supplement and cosmeceutical sectors. Still privately owned, this small team have enjoyed growth for a number of years and achieved substantial distribution across the UK in the Grocery, Discounters and High Street channels. Their brands are also sold in over 40 countries with aspirations of continuous growth. They are now looking to recruit a Brand Manager to join this successful and driven team.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, this professional will work across 3 brands, focusing mainly on their skincare range. This is a well-rounded marketing position, accountable for communications, campaign, design and trade, working with such retailers as Boots, Amazon and independent pharmacies.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage annual brand performance to achieve sales & profit target, and strategically develop promotional activation plans, NPD launches and communications.
- Work with sales team on product, packaging, advertising, merchandising and promotion.
- Set NPD pricing strategy, monitor new product performance, sales and margins.
- Prepare and create marketing briefs for all brand communications including print ads, literature, social content, POS, NPD artwork etc for the design studio.
- Manage the relationship with UK media and PR agencies.
Applicants will be considered who are currently in Assistant or Brand Management positions and have a background within the health and beauty sector. The ability to work autonomously in a small team with an outgoing personality is also desired.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Hannah Bulmer on 0113 2054970 for more information and to be considered for the position.
- Role: Brand Manager
- Sector: Health and Personal Care
- Salary: c£40,000 dependant on experience + Benefits
- Job Reference: HB005139
- Location: West Sussex