£40,000 – £50,000
Do you want to work for the next Netflix, Uber or Deliveroo? This super high-growth consumer tech business, operating in the grocery space, are looking for their next marketing superstar in the form of an awesome, collaborative Brand Manager & Assistant Brand Manager. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in executing the marketing strategy and delivering marketing campaigns.
This role will be incredibly varied & fast-paced, developing activations for new launches across all channels, sponsorship & brand partner activations, as well as supporting wider business initiatives and objectives.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the wider team and business adhere to brand guidelines and collaborate with them for the best output
- Write detailed and inspiring briefs for the creative agency for multiple channels – with a focus on offline channels as well as digital marketing and PR
- Review and critique creative, ensuring that it answers the brief
- Develop the creative platform across key marketing channels throughout the consumer journey, understanding how consumers engage
- Develop project plans and work with the agencies to ensure timings are hit
- Work on sponsorship & brand partnership activations
- Support the marketing team on strategy & plan development, as well as use marketing analytics & insight
- Be ‘hands on’ as you’d expect in a young business that’s got lots to achieve quickly.
- Be at ease with owning your contribution to the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- A good level of experience in a consumer-oriented business
- Experience of working in fast paced environments before and will be used to juggling the demands of fast business growth
- Data-driven & commercially aware with solid understanding of key customer & financial metrics
- Super-curious about customers and able to validate your insights with research
- Experience in managing agencies, or agency experience
- A background in delivering through the line campaigns.
- Solid writing and communication skills
- You will be approachable and collaborative, helping to create a brand team that inspires the wider business
- A good sense of humour. Fun is treated very seriously
- You will drive change through encouragement. And most importantly, you have a thirst to make your stamp on a new digital business
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
- Role: Brand Manager
- Sector: Food
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Job Reference: NB006589CE
- Location: London