Brand Marketing Lead
Brand Marketing Lead
London – hybrid
A global consumer entertainment business is undergoing a period of huge transition and looking for a Group Brand Manager, to join its brand-new team and be responsible for managing all marketing and brand communication activity for two of its biggest brands.
This is a highly creative multi-channel marketing strategy role and will involve planning brand and marketing campaigns across channels such as TV, OOH (both print and digital), PR and digital display and digital content. You will also be responsible for managing creative agency relationships including briefing and managing performance.
This role would suit someone with a consumer brand background, that has managed large-scale campaigns with big budgets across multiple channels and led a team underneath them. This project is about to have the eyes of the nation on it, so demands the very best in marketing professionals to join the team.
- Create a strategy for and manage the production of lead advertising and activation campaigns for the two major brands
- Ensure all communication stays ‘on strategy’
- Brief the Insight team on ad hoc market research relating to marketing comms
- Brief the Media team on brand marketing and targeting strategy to ensure optimal media plans
- Lead all other marketing related activities, including, POS, PR, social media, etc.
- Brief CRM team on the game brand strategy to ensure optimised, timely campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in a senior client-side brand management role working on a large-scale brand, within a fast-paced consumer-oriented environment
- Highly creative with the ability to bring ideas to life across multiple channels
- Experience in managing agency partners both briefing and managing performance
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills and ability to get things done via others
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking abilities
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Confident presentation skills
- Team player mentality with effective collaboration skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- Role: Brand Marketing Lead
- Sector: Entertainment
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Reference: NB007223
- Location: London - Hybrid