Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Premium Spirits £30,000 – £33,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits Field Based – Home Counties (Oxford, Hertfordshire, Reading)
Do you want to work with one of the most exciting premium spirit portfolios in the world? Are you selling into the On-Trade? This could be one for you!
The business boasts an iconic portfolio of Aperitifs, Rums, Bourbons, Gins, Cognacs and Liqueurs that are in fantastic growth. As a global leader with an entrepreneurial UK business unit it offers the best of both worlds. Fantastic training, development and multiple routes for progression alongside fantastic trips, incentives and a genuinely fun culture!
As Business Development Manager for Home Counties you will:
- Have full ownership of customers within your region – key areas incl. Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire
- Be responsible for a mixture of premium independents and groups of up to 15-20 sites
- Deliver best in class activations and events for your core customers
- Develop listings with your existing customers as well as prospect new target accounts
- Build relationships with RTM teams to identify leads and help secure new business
- Be an active part of the On-Trade scene in your area – networking and growing your presence across your patch!
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity it is ESSENTIAL that you have drinks industry experience. Sales would be preferred but standout candidates from a bar management background will also be considered. You will be energetic, passionate about the industry and enjoy being a part of the on-trade scene. Entrepreneurialism is also key! This business is not looking for corporate! It is looking for fun, determined individuals that can think outside of the box and build fantastic relationships with their customers.
If this sounds like you please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.
- Role: Business Development Manager
- Sector: Premium Spirits
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
- Job Reference: WF005085
- Location: Field Based – Home Counties (Oxford, Hertfordshire, Reading)