Strong salary on offer alongside bonus and additional benefits
I am currently working with an international distributor and wholesaler in the consumer goods industry that are looking for an experienced Buyer to join their team.
I am open to speaking to buyers, account managers or sales people from an FMCG background that are looking to get into a buying role – you will be instrumental in supporting the business in becoming the first-choice distribution partner for brand owners and customers across the world.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with your designated supplier base
- Analyse and prepare offers from your suppliers to present to the buying director for sign off
- Manage the full buying process; ensuring that pricing, delivery and terms of business are all negotiated competitively
- Manage the stock into the business; ensuring it arrives on time and as expected
- Come up with effective exit plans for slower selling stock whilst still trying to maintain sufficient margin
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation i.e. Finance department regarding payment of suppliers, Sales department regarding selling of stock, IT to improve systems and processes
- Drive business development by making initial contact with potential new suppliers and brands and populating their data into our supplier relationship database
Please apply with an up to date CV or drop me an email on email@example.com to arrange a chat.
- Role: Buyer
- Sector: Consumer
- Salary: Strong salary on offer alongside bonus and additional benefits
- Job Reference: DT007257CE
- Location: Sheffield, Onsite