Channel Marketing Executive – Europe & GTR
Global Beverage Producer
Channel Marketing Executive – European Markets & Global Travel Retail
Location: Scotland – 2/5 Hybrid Working 34 hpw
Salary: DOE + Leading Pension + Additional Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the globes leading distillers. They have an incredibly diverse portfolio of single malt and blended whisky accompanied by several other premium beer and spirit brands, adding real depth to their range of products. Their collection is renowned both domestically and internationally.
They are seeking a talented Channel Marketing Executive to join their ranks, where you will be assisting the Channel Marketing Manager on driving the marketing activity across European markets and Global Travel Retail channels
- Contribute to the respective channel growth for brands
- Assist in the development and implementation of the respective channel strategy
- Aid with the budget, and contribute to building and executing best in class activation plans
- Liaise with wider team on insight driven solutions
- Ensure brand visual identities and communication guidelines are properly controlled
- Monitor, track and evaluate activity success against KPI’s and ROI
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Contribution and guidance on building and budgeting brand activation plans
- Relevant channel experience and understanding of distribution models in foreign markets & global travel retail
- Experience in FMCG marketing (doesn’t necessarily have to be beverages)
- Dynamic, confident team player who is able to work cross functionally
- Understanding of customer dynamics
- Insights driven and able to support channel/customer brand plans
To apply or request further details, please submit your CV to Pete.Hayes@ceslection.com
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business.
We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Channel Marketing Executive – Europe & GTR
- Sector: Drinks
- Salary: DOE + Leading Pension + Additional Benefits
- Job Reference: PH015381CE
- Location: Scotland – 2/5 Hybrid Working 34 hpw