A great opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing fresh food organisation in their commercial function. With a turnover of circa £57m, our client supplies a specialised product range into leading UK and European retailers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and negotiating contracts of supply with existing UK and European customers and service providers
- Developing new business with new and existing customers
- Delivering first-class customer experience
- Maximise sales and grower profitability with the customers relationship in mind
- Traveling to customers for meetings, whilst maintaining those relationships regularly with telephone conversations.
To be considered for this role, you must have five years of relevant experience growing retail accounts within a fresh produce or comparable short shelf-life product environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that can offer good carer progression within a competitive and fast-paced market. If you have the relevant experience, please apply or send your CV to Andrew.email@example.com
- Role: Commercial Manager
- Sector: Food
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Job Reference: AL006910CE
- Location: Cambridgeshire