London based, home working options
£35k – £40k basic salary on offer alongside great benefits including bonus
Our client is a well-loved known and respected branded global FMCG business based in the Southeast. The business operates in a truly exciting category and one that from an eCommerce perspective is set to grow. As a plus £1bn business, they experienced double digit sales growth and double digital top line growth last year and were revered for new product launches.
Due to growth of digital they are now looking for an experienced and talented Content Editor to join their team.
You will work closely with their brand and in market teams to create and deliver content across their owned web assets, working with a range of key stakeholders to adjust the platform to the content, campaign, or learnings from user feedback and testing.
- Work with brand and market teams to author and edit brand, category and market-specific content on behalf of the business including written elements of marketing
- Responsible for copy-editing and proofreading various types of written content and finalising content that may have undergone extensive edits from multiple parties within the project deadlines
- Ensure consistent formatting, word use, grammar, punctuation, syntax, as well as accurate facts and figures is throughout all content
- Ensure product content is correct, up-to-date, SEO-optimised, engagement-focused, aligned to trending search terms, product launches and campaigns
- Develop expertise in the CMS platform to manage and edit key elements of the user experience
- Create localised or new versions of relevant web and campaign domains – working with GTS and 3rd parties as needed
- Support and enhance compelling research-led product approaches to test content, platform components, and UI/UX together with broader ACE team, Insights, and Content Lab as relevant
- Liaise with legal and compliance teams to ensure all content and web properties are fully compliant with internal policy and local legislation
Skills & Experience:
- Has excellent written and face to face communication and presentation skills
- Someone who is excited about maintaining high standards of editorial care and attention to detail and to contributing to the achievement of digital audience growth
- You must be a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced business environment and someone who can work on their own initiative
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply to the role with an up-to-date CV.
- Role: Content Editor
- Sector: FMCG
- Salary: £35k – £40k basic salary on offer alongside great benefits including bonus
- Job Reference: DT006706CE
- Location: London based, home working options