Ecommerce Data Analyst – Perm
Ecommerce Data Analyst – Perm
Competitive salary & package
My client is one of the fastest growing consumer products businesses in the UK and on a huge growth trajectory.
This business has big plans regarding the products and services they will be providing to their customers in the coming months and years. They are on a mission to elevate the customer experience across all touchpoints, understanding them, anticipating their needs and using data and insights to drive decision making.
The Ecommerce Data Analyst will be responsible for defining and implementing the required data architecture to allow rapid and efficient analysis to gain customer insights and improve decision making across the business. You will be developing leading edge data systems and flows to ensure a 100% single customer view across all touchpoints. The role will ensure that data flows around the business are maintained and that data warehousing, BI tools etc are fit for purpose. You will be critical in supporting the Ecommerce function to deliver, grow the brand reach internationally and elevate the customer experience. The role will also support data insights, ROI analysis and forecasting across the whole business.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a Data Analyst role
- Experience of designing and implementing business processes and systems – experience of designing a stock forecasting system would be a huge advantage
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Highly commercial and analytical with a desire to create data-led strategies allied with a creative approach to design, customer experience and storytelling across digital platforms
- An insatiable desire to understand the customer and to constantly seek out feedback across all customer touchpoints
- A desire to create premium customer experiences that elevate the brand proposition
- Constant thirst to improve customer engagement, retention and acquisition through innovative strategies
- A strong technical awareness to manage technical debt across the digital system architecture
- Strong influencing capability across all areas of the business, with a proven track record of managing key stakeholders
As well as the technical capabilities and experience this role requires a real ‘can do’ attitude, inquisitive mindset and someone who really wants to drive decision making and influence the business direction.
If you want to join a company which will allow you to grow you career, then this is a great place to join! The pace is fast, they thrive off a can-do attitude, seek to drive simplicity in a complex world and go above and beyond to deliver the unexpected. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional experiences for their customers, partners and colleagues and making a difference that counts.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described or contact Clear Edge for further information – 01132 054970.
- Role: Ecommerce Data Analyst – Perm
- Sector: Houseware
- Salary: Competitive salary & package
- Job Reference: CENB009958
- Location: North Yorkshire