eCommere Marketplaces Manager
eCommere Marketplaces Manager
3 days office working in Essex and 2 days from home
Competitive salary and attractive working culture
This high-growth SME specialising in the Homewares sector, is looking for an experienced eCommerce professional with success of managing Amazon, to join their business, and catapult their growth on the platform, in alignment with business growth ambitions.
As a well-established global organisation, they have a portfolio of high-end products with a focus on design. They are a very family feel business with a real lack of politics and bureaucracy and offering a very warm and friendly working environment.
Launching their online proposition a year ago, they have laid the foundations and now require a mid-level eComm professional to join them to be directly responsible for the growth in the UK and to lead on global strategy
- Develop and execute the global Amazon (1P) strategy
- Measure progress using key metrics and develop reports and reporting formats
- Develop global ways of working for the Amazon go-to-market strategy and enable local eCommerce colleagues to support the deployment of the global plan
- Oversee and plan the expansion to other Amazon platforms
- Hands-on responsibility for the day-to-day Amazon operations in the UK: maintaining product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out-of-stock item removal, response to customer service queries & reviews and case management, and ensuring functionality meets and exceeds brand expectations
- Work together with the Product Management team to prepare data for uploading onto Amazon and other platforms
- Create and execute a promotional calendar
- Continuously improve listings by finding and deploying the latest SEO insights
- Work with the marketing team to specify best-in-class digital content: copy, imagery, and rich content (A+) to improve listings
- Maintain and own all relevant product data in the Product Information System Salsify
Skills & Experience:
- Experience trading an Amazon account via Vendor Central and managing Amazon PPC
- Working knowledge of Salsify or other third-party Product Information Management system
- Capability to interpret, extrapolate and present large amounts of data and information
- Ability to translate numerical data and analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- High proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent analytical skills and a robust commercial focus
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to quickly establish and maintain positive internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- European language skills would be a benefit but are not essential, as would previous experience of working on a pan-European / international business basis
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- Role: eCommere Marketplaces Manager
- Sector: Homewares
- Salary: Competitive salary and attractive working culture
- Job Reference: NB006553CE
- Location: 3 days office working in Essex and 2 days from home