Strong salary & package
London office – hybrid working
Our client is a well-known UK retail business and following a digital transformation are looking to expand their Digital team with the hire of an eCRM Manager. This role will lead the Digital Acquisition Strategy, being responsible for owning and providing insight that drives growth and retention, from concept stage through to post-campaign analysis.
The successful candidate will drive the development and implementation of consumer data acquisition, retention, segmentation and programmes that influence behaviour of core audiences for the business.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Working closely with the Senior Digital leadership team to develop and deliver the Digital Acquisition Strategy
- Planning and delivering eCRM strategies across the organisation with a view to acquiring and retaining customers, increasing loyalty and expanding brand awareness
- Developing testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach
- Implementing and maintaining an eCRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure the eCRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business
- Tracking marketing metrics and trends, providing customer behavioural insight
- Analysing, collating and presenting data and performance to wider business and SLT
- Provide recommendations for further growth and targeting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working at eCRM Manager level or similar in a Retail or Consumer products business
- A commercial background in Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems and knowledge of online marketing
- Demonstrable use of data and insights to drive campaigns
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
As well as the technical capabilities this opportunity requires someone who can is self- driven and make things happen with a strong desire to succeed You will always be looking for opportunities and can work well to deadlines and with pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described and this opportunity excites you.
- Role: eCRM Manager
- Sector: Retail
- Salary: Strong salary & package
- Job Reference: NB006911CE
- Location: London office – hybrid working