Engineer – Meat
Engineer – Meat
Yorkshire based – 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Flexible salary dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UKs largest food producers with over 10 sites across the UK. They take pride in producing the best products, supplying all the major supermarket chains, hotel and restaurant groups as well as supplying other food manufacturers. They are a very entrepreneurial business, keeping up with new food trends and creating new products in line with the market.
The key purpose of the role is to drive the team of engineers in improving the availability and reliability of all equipment to ensure products are produced in the safest and most cost-efficient way.
Key Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Comply with all relevant specifications including Environmental, H&S and current legislation
- Work closely with the Engineering Manger to achieve site and business goals
- Implement plans in line with the strategy to deliver on accountabilities and targets
- Identify any compliance and improvement opportunities for equipment upgrades or replacements
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Timekeeping and organisational skills to the highest level
- Can commit to a shift pattern of 4 on and 4 off
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working within FMCG / Food
This position would be great for someone who has a passion for food, is eager to join a fantastic business with great benefits.
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.email@example.com if you have the right skills and experience I will be in touch to arrange confidential chat.
Closing date for all applications will be the 24/09/21.
- Role: Engineer – Meat
- Sector: Food
- Salary: Flexible salary dependent on experience
- Job Reference: SM006753CE
- Location: Yorkshire