Location: East Midlands
Salary: £50 – £55k
As a result of consistent growth, and some exciting expansion plans, my client is looking for an experienced Site Engineering Manager to lead a high functioning team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a small to medium sized family-like run business who are investing heavily in modernising the facility and improving the business output.
Accountabilities Include (but are limited to)
- Develop a multi skilled maintenance team capable of utilising new technologies.
- Improve key engineering KPI’s, downtime, productivity, expenditure, OEE
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is effectively maintained to a level that sustains and improves capabilities.
- Initiate and manage change by providing supportive and strategic leadership which will maximise plant performance.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and create a fully integrated engineering department.
- Take overall responsibility and project manage any engineering assignments within the factory.
- A passion for striving for high performance
- Commitment to further personal development including training to a recognised qualification.
- To have excellent people skills and the ability to influence effectively.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making capability.
- To be capable of managing and implementing change
- To be capable of project managing initiatives effectively
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience of working in Food Manufacturing
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role. Please contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.
- Role: Engineering Manager
- Sector: Food Manufacturing
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Reference: ML005308CE
- Location: East Midlands