Key Account Manager: Convenience – International Drinks Business
Role: Key Account Manager: Convenience – International Drinks Business
Salary: c. £33,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international drinks business with a portfolio of globally recognised brands.
My client is currently undergoing accelerated growth across all channels, and as a result of their successes, have recently acquired a prominent player in the UK drinks industry, bolstering an already impressive portfolio and exponentially increasing their shareholding in the UK marketplace.
They are looking for a charismatic and ambitious Key Account Manager to take ownership of their Convenience & Forecourt business channels. Identifying and developing new business, whilst managing existing customer specific strategic and tactical plans to deliver company volume and profit targets for core brands.
Some key responsibilities will be – but not limited to:
- Developing account specific activities, thereby delivering volume and profit, whilst aligning to agreed strategies.
- It will be vital that you maintain and develop account relationships to drive further opportunities through new business, incremental sales growth from existing business, and new product development opportunities.
- Ensuring a cross functional working approach with Customer Marketing and Marketing to maximise the performance of the accounts by utilising market insight, data and specific customer data, supplementing growth plans through incremental range opportunities and NPD.
- Setting and managing financial budgets for each account internally and externally, whilst being responsible for the forecasting of customer volumes to assist total business planning accuracy.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential you have experience managing key customers in the Impulse & Convenience channel, be self-motivated and tenacious, with strong presentations and negotiating skills. Whilst a background in the drinks industry will be an advantage, it is not absolutely essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international business in a current state of exponential growth.
If you would like to be considered, please send a copy of your CV to Pete.Hayes@ceselection.com
- Role: Key Account Manager: Convenience – International Drinks Business
- Sector: Drinks
- Salary: c. £33,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare
- Job Reference: PH006854CE
- Location: National