This is a vital role for a growing Cider business who are looking for a multi-skilled engineer to be an important cog in their machine. With two different sites around Hereford, they are looking for a versatile operator that isn’t afraid to get stuck into other aspects of the business when needed.
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Engineers/Technicians are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience of working on bottling lines
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Drinks-manufacturing experience
This is a Mon-Fri contract 8am – 4pm with extra hours expected during harvest time. If you have the right experience for this opportunity and want to work with an exciting cider business, then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Role: Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Sector: Drinks
- Salary: C.£35,000
- Job Reference: JW006527CE
- Location: Hereford