New Business Development Manager
New Business Development Manager – Food Ingredients
Competitive Salary & Package
As a market leading producer and distributor of food ingredients and chemicals, our client provides innovative solutions to the consumer goods market. They are a well-established company, with revenues in excess of £50million and growth of approximately 10% year on year. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that is represented in 18 countries and has more than 30 locations worldwide. With a strategic plan to grow aggressively over the next 3 years, they are now looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their commercial team.
In this role you will report into the Food Ingredients Division Manager and be part of a small, but enthusiastic and diverse team.
- Maintain and develop existing accounts
- Identify and convert new business opportunities
- Achieve set sales targets and budgets
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers and customers
- Development of existing and new sales channels
- Managing P&L and creating reports for suppliers
In order to be considered for this fantastic new role it is essential that you have at least 2 years field sales experience within functional / formulation based ingredients. Knowledge of savoury, brewing, convenience or free-from would be beneficial, as would product knowledge of acacia, fat powder, sugar esters and cacao.
The position would be perfect for someone who has worked in the food ingredients distribution sector with strong connections with food manufacturers (B2B).
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join a dynamic international organisation please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call the office on 0113 2054970 for more information.
- Role: New Business Development Manager
- Sector: Food Ingredients
- Salary: Competitive Salary & Package
- Job Reference: SM005359CE
- Location: Home based