Online Trading Assistant
Online Trading Assistant – Perm
Competitive salary & package
Home Based 3 days/Yorkshire 2 days
My client is one of the fastest growing consumer products businesses in the UK and on a huge growth trajectory and very much digital first.
This business has big plans regarding the products and services they will be providing to their customers in the coming months and years. They are on a mission to elevate the customer experience across all touchpoints, understanding them, anticipating their needs and using data and insights to drive decision making.
The Ecommerce Executive will support the Trading Manager in the delivery of all tasks associated with the commercial trading of the website. The role will be pivotal in creating the international trading calendar and managing the merchandising and day-to-day running of the international territory sites. The role will support the Trading Manager in ensuring that commercial targets are met and that a superior customer experience is delivered across the business’ digital ecosystem.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a commercially focused retail website
- Data driven and able to demonstrate a good understanding of site performance metrics and management KPIs
- Experience of on-site merchandising
- Able to assess data, identify trends and gather insights
- Proven ability to work independently and manage areas of a trading calendar
- An understanding of US & European markets would be a distinct advantage.
If you want to join a company which will allow you to grow you career, then this is a great place to join! The pace is fast, they thrive off a can-do attitude, seek to drive simplicity in a complex world and go above and beyond to deliver the unexpected. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional experiences for their customers, partners and colleagues and making a difference that counts.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described by submitting an up to date copy of your CV.
- Role: Online Trading Assistant
- Sector: Consumer
- Salary: Competitive Salary & Package
- Job Reference: NB006171
- Location: Home Based 3 days / Yorkshire 2 days