An opportunity for a Production Manager, or an experienced Supervisor/Team Leader, to join a leading food manufacturing business located in the Northamptonshire area. This is a great opportunity to join a successful family run business whose values are based all around their people. This opportunity will suit a Production Manager who is looking for a new challenge or a Production Team Leader looking to make the next step up in their career. There is a lot of support in the business and a lot of resource available for development and training.
- To lead a team of Shift Supervisors, Shift Operators in the production of a variety of ambient food products
- Work closely with the Technical department ensuring Food Safety and H&S are at the forefront of all production
- Lead the maintenance team in ensuring all machinery and equipment is in good working order
- Identify opportunities for yield increase and waste decrease
- Identify CAPEX requirements
- An inspirational leader who takes pride in motivating and developing their team
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- A well organised individual with a keen eye for detail
- NEBOSH qualified
This is a great opportunity for a Food Production professional to make a massive impact in the performance of the business and the development of their people. For further information, please call on 0113 2054970 or email on email@example.com.
- Role: Production Manager
- Sector: Food Manufacturing
- Salary: £40,000
- Job Reference: ML005332CE
- Location: Northampton