Production & Media Manager
Production & Media Manager
Competitive salary & package
Home Based 3 days/Yorkshire 2 days
My client is one of the fastest growing consumer products businesses in the UK and on a huge growth trajectory and very much digital first.
This business has big plans regarding the products and services they will be providing to their customers in the coming months and years. They are on a mission to elevate the customer experience across all touchpoints, understanding them, anticipating their needs and using data and insights to drive decision making.
All marketing and communication activity will have a social-first approach and will support the brand growth as it pivots to a digitally focused business. To do that effectively across all marketing channels, the business needs to take a strategic approach to media and production co-ordination, identifying new channels and opportunities to amplify the brand.
The Production & Media Manager is responsible for ensuring that marketing activity is delivered on time, on budget, to the required specification. The role will provide strategic direction for campaigns, assessing the performance and identifying learnings from previous activity, ensuring that the required ROI is delivered. The role will lead external relationships & negotiations with agencies and ensure that key brand activity is executed to the highest standards and creates engaging brand communications that builds brand love. The role will seek out and identify new ATL media opportunities and create the required plan accordingly.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a commercially focused, digitally savvy consumer business or agency experience working with consumer brands
- Ability co-ordinate activity across all channels
- Used to working in a fast-paced retail environment or with accounts/customers of this nature
- Extensive experience of ATL media planning and good working knowledge of media agencies and new ATL channel opportunities
- Experience of AGILE working practices and running project plans based on this approach
- Proven track record of working alongside teams to co-ordinate and plan activity
- Proven analytics experience to manage ROI of activity, identify learnings and make improvements accordingly
If you want to join a company which will allow you to grow you career, then this is a great place to join! The pace is fast, they thrive off a can-do attitude, seek to drive simplicity in a complex world and go above and beyond to deliver the unexpected. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional experiences for their customers, partners and colleagues and making a difference that counts.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described by submitting an up to date copy of your CV.
- Role: Production & Media Manager
- Sector: Consumer Products
- Salary: Competitive salary & package
- Job Reference: NB006170CE
- Location: Home Based 3 days/Yorkshire 2 days