Mondo Brewing is recruiting for a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager, based in London. The ideal candidate will be passionate about craft beer, knowledgeable about the wider F&B industry and be able to evidence previous success in the On and Off drinks trade.
Since 2014, Mondo Brewing has produced a range of consistent and well-loved beers at their site in Battersea. They have an inclusive approach to brewing, focused on quality ingredients and alongside an accessible core range, they produce up to 40 seasonal and collaboration beers annually. Following a second large expansion in January 2019, with larger volumes feeding into local sales, restaurant accounts, national distribution and export channels, the brewery are now seeking a Sales Manager to drive the business forward in 2020.
The role will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with the senior management team to develop an effective UK sales strategy
- Ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for Mondo Brewing to achieve sales, profit and market share objectives
- Build and maintain a high performing sales team, capable of delivering the company’s growth strategy
- Lead from the front and utilise your connections to secure contracts with national customers
- Develop a robust RTM strategy, empowering the sales team to take ownership of wholesale relationships
- Deliver growth within the Off-trade, targeting key distribution partners
- Build upon Mondo Brewing’s strong reputation within London and expand this nationally
- Deliver reports utilising raw sales data to follow trends, create forecasts and manage product demand.
- Oversee the commercials on all contracts.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that alongside an in-depth knowledge of the UK On/Off Trade, you can also demonstrate senior leadership experience within the brewing industry, or alternative, transferrable sector experience. You will need to have both led and developed teams within an On-Trade environment and have connection with National RTM and Managed On-Trade customers. Additional contacts within the Grocery channel are desirable, as is experience of commercial contracts.
The successful candidate will have a keen strategic mind, coupled with an entrepreneurial flair. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong commercial acumen and outstanding negotiation skills are a must.
You are results-driven, highly ambitious, brimming with enthusiasm and keen to work on your own initiative. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in the craft beer industry, in a growing business built on passion and ambition.
If you feel like you would be a strong fit for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 205 4970 for a confidential discussion.
All third-party applicants will be forwarded to our retained partner, Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
- Role: Sales Manager
- Sector: Drinks
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Reference: CEJW006019
- Location: London