Senior Marcomms Manager
Senior Marcomms Manager
Do you want to be part of the next Netflix, Uber, or Deliveroo? This super high-growth, consumer tech start-up, based in London is looking for its next Marketing superstar. Working in the grocery space, this business is really making waves, and in order to meet its ambitious growth plans, is looking for an experienced brand marketing communications professional to play a pivotal role in developing the marketing strategy and delivering key marketing campaigns & activities.
This exciting leadership role involves working directly with the Head of Marketing on the UK strategy and plan, as well as owning the local brand positioning and guidelines. You’ll lead a large range of broadcast ATL communications, including TV, outdoor, print, radio, as well as tailoring for very important online channels. You will feel comfortable developing both strategic multi-channel campaigns, as well as fast reactive communications in a competitive retail environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Own the UK’s brand strategy and plan development with the Head of Marketing
- Define & live and breathe brand positioning and brand identity guidelines
- Use audience profiling analytics and qualitative data to ensure plans are customer-oriented
- Write and oversee consumer-inspired briefs and work with the agencies to deliver big multi-channel campaign ideas that travel across on and offline channels
- Assess the effectiveness of activities on sales & equity metrics, optimising live activities to maximise ROI
- Get under the detail of media plans to ensure our plans cut through in the UK
- Work with the social media team to ensure a first-class social media presence that drives community engagement and sales
- Work with big sponsorship & brand partners to deliver big multi-channel activations
- Be ‘hands on’ as you’d expect in a young business that’s got lots to achieve quickly
- Coach & mentor up to 4 direct reports and wider a marketing team, as well as be a leader across the business
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in consumer brand marketing roles with heavyweight brand positioning and campaign experience including TV, outdoor, print, radio, and online
- An excellent track record of delivering results in a high-growth or strong consumer-led business
- Experience in developing and delivering brand strategy and annual plans
- Curiosity about customers and the ability to validate your insights with research
- Strong skills in using data & analytics to inform decisions and improve marketing plans
- Strong experience in coaching & mentoring direct reports
- Experience managing big marketing budgets, executional details, and project timelines
- Experience getting the best out of our relationships with external agencies
- Solid writing skills, and you’ll be a stickler for detail. You’ll also have great communication skills and are confident presenting and selling-in ideas.
- Adaptability skills and the flexibility to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- The initiative to make your ideas happen — you’re a real self-starter
If you relish variety and thrive in a fast-paced environment this role is for you. Please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- Role: Senior Marcomms Manager
- Sector: Food
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Job Reference: NB006588CE
- Location: London