Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
North West – flex to work from home
Competitive salary, plus strong benefits
My client is a global Technology business operating in the Life Sciences sector, that due to an internal promotion, is looking for a B2B Senior Marketing Manager to join their team, with a focus on demand generation via digital channels.
This role will partner with the Product and Services marketing teams to lead the development of messaging, content and development of customer-facing campaigns.
The position requires a seasoned marketer with a passion for developing communication strategies and driving programs that deliver meaningful experiences to key audiences and deliver business results. This position also requires strong marketing communications and demand generation expertise.
- Serve as the Customer Engagement partner for a key technical product offering
- Align with business partners to lead the global customer-facing communication plans to achieve business objectives; primarily driving awareness and sales leads
- Curate all customer and sales messages to ensure consistency and resulting in best customer experience
- Develop integrated marketing plans to support product launches and commercial
- Partner with channel experts to execute campaigns across a variety of digital and traditional tactics (i.e. events, webinars, videos, paid search, social, PR, brochures, tech briefs, etc.)
- Optimise programmes by continually analysing results and revising strategy to achieve goals
- Manage budget for all customer facing programs
Skills & Experience
- Proven significant digital B2B demand generation and marketing communication experience within the scientific tools, medical device or comparable high technology industry
- Must have the ability to conceptualise, write and/or manage content development direction for marketing communications tactics including digital media, search, video, and site as well as marketing collateral and sales tools
- Self-motivated, confident team player able to lead and educate business partners about strategic communications
- Strong ability to synthesise information and business objectives from multiple sources, and oversee development of detailed content development plans, analytics strategies and project manage those plans and deliverables
- Ability to think creatively and strategically and be able to grasp and distil a wide range of technical concepts
- Occasional domestic and international travel required
As well as the technical marketing experience, this role requires a self-directed, highly motivated individual with strong business acumen, who is comfortable with shifting priorities, and collaborating with varying levels of stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE UK AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY
- Role: Senior Marketing Manager
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: Competitive salary, plus strong benefits
- Job Reference: NB006655CE
- Location: North West