Senior NPD Manager
Senior NPD Manager
A new opportunity has arisen the join a global leader, within their chilled convenience division as a Senior NPD Manager. Our client supplies a wide range of products into leading UK and international retailers, foodservice, and wholesalers. With a UK turnover of £400m, there is now the requirement for a new Senior NPD Manager to join their team in the South East.
The main responsibilities shall include:
- Managing NPD projects from concept to successful product launch
- Raising project briefs against customer or account manager criterion, ensuring that the key attribute of each brief is recorded and that the focus (price, quality, timing etc) to its success is clear to all stakeholders
- Supporting account and technical managers in preparation for customer presentations
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with both suppliers and customers to stay ahead of any product development or VE opportunities that exist or required
- Maintaining open relationships with all key stakeholders by demonstrating company ethos and technical aptitude
- Developing this role and yourself to improve overall performance and increase customers/supplier engagement
To be considered for this role you will need to have at least 3 years experience working in a product development role within the food industry, ideally with a savoury snacking, party food or ready meals background. In addition, you will need to demonstrate timely and cost-effective delivery of commercially viable retail products.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work not just with a business which can offer real career progression but, also to work with a market leader in a hugely competitive sector. For a driven and ambitious Senior NPD Manager who is prepared to work hard and integrate into a growing team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.
- Role: Senior NPD Manager
- Sector: Food
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Job Reference: AL006771CE
- Location: South East