Salary – up to £40k
Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire
My client is an award-winning family business, with over 50 years in the food industry. After decades of success and the acquisition of various other business, they are now looking to expand their operations team. They are looking for an experienced Shift Manager to support their growing team at their Cross Hands site, Carmarthenshire. Here are some of the role requirements:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all functions including Engineering, Stores, Health and Safety, Production, Technical, Planning, Purchasing, Finance, Sales, NPD and HR.
- Delivering the production plan efficiently across the area you are responsible for, maximising yield and minimising downtime and waste.
- Inspire the team to achieve volume, positive yield variance and general cost ambitions whilst ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Support the Management in the identification, development and implementation of relevant departmental projects and initiatives.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing facility, food safety level 3 qualification, IOSHH trained and possess relevant IT literacy.
If you think you have the right skills and attributes for this position, then apply today with your CV to be considered or contact email@example.com for further information.
- Role: Shift Manager
- Sector: Food
- Salary: Up to £40k
- Job Reference: JB007228CE
- Location: Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire