Social Media Executive
Social Media Exec
Flexible home working, opportunity to grow and expand career
This high-growth Consumer Tech start-up are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Exec to join their team to support the day-to-day activity of social media channels, including supporting with community management, creating content and aligning with marketing campaigns across the business.
Operating in a dynamic team, you’ll be involved alongside the copywriter and content creator, in the inhouse ideation, production and execution of social media content. You’ll also work with the brand team in executing big multi-channel campaigns that disrupt the industry.
- Support the team on day-to-day activity, with content creation, community management and aligning to the commercial marketing activity
- Set up and track social listening and ensure a super-engaged community
- Lead on posting activity, taking briefs from the brand teams and briefing the designers, copywriter and content creator to activate on all channels
- Support the Social Media Marketing Manager to plan the calendar, aligned to commercial activity, cultural moments & targeted to specific audiences and interests
- Hands on overseeing of scripting and storyboarding for internal content creation that drives engagement across all social media channels
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the social media landscape, harnessing opportunities and trends that would help boost engagement and our relevance
- Respond to mentions in a timely, witty, and conversational manner, always being human above all else
- Support the team with weekly reporting on social media performance and analysing results
- Ensure the basics are right in relation to the App, notifications and email marketing to ensure strong retention and referrals
- Develop strong relationships with the Brand & Communications Team, Agencies, Digital Media Team, Design Team, Content Creator and Copywriter.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Considerable experience in a Social Media Marketing role
- Degree in related field or equivalent
- Ability to think creatively and understand wider marketing strategies
- Ability to measure results and conversions on content and iterate strategy based on results
- Able to exercise resilience & pragmatism in a high growth founder-led business
- Ability to oversee content creation, including storyboards, production and execution
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Passion for marketing and the consumer technology industry
- Excellent knowledge and application of Social Media best practices
- The ability to multitask within a team environment and work under pressure
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
- Role: Social Media Executive
- Salary: £Competitive Salary
- Job Reference: DT006559CE
- Location: London