Social Media Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing Manager
London based with flex working
£50,000 – £70,000
This high-growth Consumer Tech start-up is looking for a brilliant Social Media Marketing Manager to join their super fun and friendly team, to bring their skills, experience, and humanity to join in the adventure.
Reporting into Head of Marketing, you will act as the guardian for the UK Social Media Channels, developing strategy, as well as building out activities that influence and drive growth. You will also oversee and be involved in the ideation, production and execution of planned and reactive content (paid, owned and earned), with the help of 3 Direct Reports. You’ll also work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute strategic multi-channel campaigns across social channels.
This opportunity requires a real strategic thinker with creative flair. Due to the start-up nature of the business, we are looking for a forward-thinking self-starter who can inspire and lead a team and influence across the business.
- Own the UK Social Media Strategy
- Develop a strong Social Calendar which ties into key business initiatives, cultural moments and targets specific audiences & Interests
- Oversee and be involved in ideation, production & execution of planned & fast reactive content
- Set up Social Listening and build a strong, engaged online community
- Lead a team to ensure that though our social executions deliver against set targets, and reporting analysis and performance weekly
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the social media landscape, harnessing opportunities & trends
- Partner with the Marketing Manager and agencies to develop and execute big multi-channel campaigns across social channels
- Develop strong internal relationships internally with all key stakeholders
- Come up with Industry-disrupting initiatives that keep us ahead of competition
- Work with creative and media agencies and social partners
Ideally you will have:
- Significant experience in social media marketing and content creation
- An excellent track record of delivering results in a high-growth or strong consumer-led business
- Experience in developing & delivering the strategy and content for both paid/organic social
- Strong experience using data to understand attribution and inform decisions
- Intermediate knowledge of copywriting, adobe, in-design, illustrator
- Experience managing relationships with external agencies, as well as direct relationships with key social media platforms
- Experience managing, developing and inspiring a team
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- The initiative to make your ideas happen
- Teamwork and strong communication skills. This includes mad zoom skills! You’re human and engaging both on screen and off screen
- A desire to be in the office to help establish a new business and culture (with flex)
- A good sense of humour!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a super exciting business at a pivotal point in its growth and really make a difference. If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
- Sector: Consumer Products / Tech
- Salary: £50,000 to £70,000
- Job Reference: NB006560CE
- Location: London based with flex working