Location: East Midlands
An exciting opportunity for a Specifications Technologist to join a leading Food manufacturing business located in the East Midlands. This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to grow with a business who are one of the leaders in the market, and who have recently invested heavily in the site. Please see below for further information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company’s products are developed to the customer specification
- Liaise between customers and NPD/Technical teams.
- Ensure legal compliance on new products, including specification writing, artwork sign offs, label generation.
- Co-ordination of the preproduction & first production and management with NPD responsibility along with the preparation of key documentation
- Experience of dealing in FMCG and working with major UK Food Retailers
- Proven track record in working to tight deadlines.
- Project Management skills.
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills.
To be chosen for this position you will have recent experience writing full product specifications for the UK retailers. You will also ideally be available to start at short notice.
Please forward a CV at your earliest convenience to email@example.com
- Role: Specifications Technologist
- Sector: Food Manufacturing
- Salary: £28,000
- Job Reference: ML0053262CE
- Location: East Midlands