The Digital & Ecommerce sector is constantly growing. As consumer behaviour evolves many consumer goods businesses, small and large, are experiencing a continued shift to online selling and increased digital activity. This creates a demand for talented and skilled candidates in the Consumer sector with roles involving ecommerce management, social media, digital marketing, online trading and more.
Digital & Ecommerce jobs are one of our main specialisms here at Clear Edge Search & Selection. We live and breathe it! As such, we have an expert team of consultants dedicated to helping you find your ideal ecommerce or digital role. Each consultant has extensive experience placing candidates within this space, but also specialises in a particular vertical market.
Because of our in-depth sector knowledge, we can gain a much better understanding of what you’re looking for and the nuances associated with your chosen industry. Our Digital & Ecommerce consultants also have an excellent professional network at their disposal.
Who do we recruit?
We focus on placing talented candidates in ecommerce /digital roles, from middle management to Director level, across the Consumer Goods industry. Within this industry, we focus on the following sectors: Food; Drinks; Health & Beauty, Household Products; Consumer Durables and Consumer Tech.
Why Choose Clear Edge?
- Our team is highly proactive
- We’re committed to delivering exceptional levels of service
- We have an unrivalled network of contacts
- We use the most up to date recruitment techniques
- Extensive market knowledge
- Our consultants are vertically focused
LATEST Ecommerce & Digital VACANCIES
- Content Editor
- Sector: FMCG
- London based, home working options
- £35k – £40k basic salary on offer alongside great benefits including bonus
- Head of Grocery & eCommerce – Soft Drinks
- Sector: Drinks
- Nationwide – Home based
- c. £60,000 + Bonus + Share Options