We are recruiting for Delivery Consultants for our Consumer and Technology divisions. Working closely with the Recruitment Consultants, you will play a key role in supporting our clients.
Clear Edge is a vibrant and dynamic executive search business that will offer you the platform to build a successful career in recruitment. We are delivering an exciting and ambitious growth plan, which includes the launch of new international offices and expansion into new markets and sectors. Currently we operate three divisions aimed at different sectors: Clear Edge Consumer, Clear Edge iGaming, and Clear Edge Technology.
Our culture is both fun and rewarding. We frequently socialise together and hold regular team building events such as meals out, go-karting, race days etc. In addition, our employees often benefit from achieving company incentives, with rewards including company-wide city breaks (UK and abroad), and luxury goods for high performing individuals.
Our commission and bonus schemes are some of the best in the industry and we offer a hybrid working model where you will split your time each week between home and office.
As part of our expansion plans, we are now looking to recruit Delivery Consultants across each of our divisions.
In this role you will support our most important clients by identifying and attracting the very best talent to match their recruitment needs. Working closely with our highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Consultants, you will form a powerful team that will deliver unrivalled levels of service, ensuring our customers hiring needs are met.
Your involvement in successful recruitment campaigns will be rewarded through our industry leading commission and bonus scheme, plus we offer a structured career development pathway that means your career can grow with us into Leadership or Account Management roles.
For those with the ability and desire, we also offer a path to a full 360 degree Recruitment consultant role. Whichever development pathway you choose, you will be supported by our excellent in-house training department.
Key Duties will include:
- Deal with both candidate and customer enquiries over the telephone / video / face to face
- Client research and market mapping
- Use online “job-boards” and LinkedIn Recruiter to identify candidates and new business targets
- Utilise our in-house database to identify and approach candidates
- Identify new candidates and attract them via “headhunting” techniques
- Interview candidates in person and over the telephone / video
- Pitch our client’s vacancies to suitable candidates, securing their application
- Provide account management to key clients as you develop in the role
- Attend international trade shows / exhibitions
We are looking for applicants who already have a proven background as a Delivery Consultant or Recruitment Resourcer so that you can hit the ground running. You will be a confident and skilled communicator, both verbal and written. In addition, you must be intelligent, driven and have a strong character that demonstrates resilience and tenacity.
Key requirements include:
- Proven success in a similar role – Recruitment Resourcer / Delivery Consultant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to influence others
- Tenacity and Resilience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Engaging personality suited to sales and ability to easily build rapport
- Good level of education (A-level or Degree)
If you are hungry for success, want to join a growing business where you can earn a great living, and really progress your career then please apply today.
- Role: Delivery Consultant – Executive Search
- Sector: Consumer / iGaming / Technology
- Salary: £20,000 to £28,000 plus excellent benefits and commission
- Company: Clear Edge Search & Selection
- Job Reference:
- Location: Leeds or Malta / Hybrid