Senior Recruitment Consultant – Health & Beauty
We are recruiting for a Senior Business Consultant to join our Consumer team, focusing on the Health & Beauty industry.
Clear Edge is a vibrant and dynamic executive search business that will offer you the platform to really accelerate your career in recruitment. With a focus on mid to senior level positions, including c-level, we operate three brands aimed at different sectors: Clear Edge Consumer, Clear Edge iGaming, and Clear Edge Technology.
Operating from offices in Leeds and Malta, Clear Edge recruit both in the UK and internationally. We offer a multi-functional model, meaning we can take care of all of our client’s recruitment needs.
We offer a diverse culture which is both fun and rewarding. We firmly believe in investing in our people, which includes extensive training & development, both inhouse and externally. We frequently socialise together and hold regular team building events.
Our commission and bonus schemes are some of the best in the industry with exceptional rewards and benefits.
We offer a hybrid working model where you will split your time each week between home and office. In essence, we will offer you autonomy in a fun and relaxed environment.
As part of our Consumer team you will be tasked with developing our business in the Health & Beauty industry, within both the UK and internationally. The role will be a blend of winning your own clients and supporting them with their recruitment needs.
You will work on a variety of roles across Commercial, Finance & Operations including from mid-level all the way up to Head Of, Director and C-level.
Building on our existing reputation within the FMCG space, you will attend trade shows to aid in business development. To help you succeed you will be supported by LinkedIn Recruiter, a state-of-the-art CRM, data scraping tools and a Delivery Consultant who works exclusively for the team.
The earning potential with this opportunity is very high, as are the career development opportunities, where progression to becoming a Team Manager is a realistic prospect.
- New business development
- Account management
- Candidate interviewing (face to face, Skype, telephone)
- Advert copy writing
- Attending industry trade events
- Mentoring junior team members
We are looking for mid to senior recruitment consultants with proven success within the Health & beauty sector. We are looking to attract people who are professional, intelligent, highly driven and have a track record of success.
Key requirements include:
- Proven success in recruitment in the Health & Beauty industry
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious and goal driven
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Engaging personality and ability to build rapport
- Professional and highly credible
- Strong business acumen
- Team player
What You Get
We provide excellent rewards and benefits, including:
- A clear and transparent salary structure
- High earning potential with exceptional commission & uncapped bonus
- Amazing overseas and day trip incentives
- Quarterly 100% club lunches
- Additional holidays for performance, loyalty and career progression and you get your birthday off!
- 2 hour lunch for exercise or activity up to twice a week
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 2 weeks of the year
- £250 annual allowance to spend on personal development
- Time off for volunteering or charity work
- Access to 24 hour telephone counselling service
- Hybrid working
If you are hungry for success, want to join a growing business where you can earn a great living, and really progress your career then please apply today.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Clear Edge we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our business.
We understand the importance of creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, regardless of their background, gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our approach to DE&I is integrated into all aspects of our service delivery too. Our consultants all complete DE&I training, ensuring an inclusive approach to working with clients and candidates.
- Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant – Health & Beauty
- Sector: Consumer - Health & Beauty
- Salary: £28,000 - £36,000, plus excellent commission, bonus and benefits
- Company: Clear Edge Search & Selection
- Job Reference:
- Location: Leeds / Hybrid