Clear Edge AGM 2023
Posted on 27-01-23 by Jack Woolsey
This week we held our AGM. This is our annual meeting where we review our success from the previous year and more importantly share our plans for the new year with all our colleagues.
2022 was an exciting, busy and successful year at Clear Edge:
- We opened a new office in Malta to support our ever growing iGaming division
- We acquired new office space in the UK to support our continued growth
- We undertook a re-brand to bring together our three brands; Consumer, iGaming and Technology
- We implemented a new CRM system
- On top of all this, we still grew turnover by 10%
Looking ahead to 2023 and our plan is to continue to build on our success, delivering further growth and exceeding more targets. We have set some challenging milestones, but we are confident our talented team can help us achieve them.
Our three year plan is to:
- Increase turnover by 170%
- Double our headcount
- Diversify into new industries
- Launch new offices
We also announced our new charity partner for 2023 – Cancer Research UK. Voted for by our colleagues, this charity means a lot to so many of us. With 1 in 2 people in the UK expected to get cancer, the work Cancer Research UK do to fund world-class cancer research is invaluable.
We have a number of fundraising events planed throughout the year, kicking off with a challenge for each team member walk, jog or run 50km in March!
You can follow our fundraising efforts here.
Search our Updates:
Keep up to date with the news you need. Please send me: